• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The sims 3

0brian

Just trying the free trial membership. Was able to get some games to work. But am having problem with the sims 3. When i select the profile for sims 3 to play the game it starts up. But when getting ready to play game it says game disc not found. Not sure if i have to do something beside creating profile. I used the quick lauch to create the profile that says is recommended. I also tried the image mode. Is there something i'm not doing right or does this game not work yet with game jackal. Sorry i am new with this and not up to date how this program works. Please help! How long is the trial version good for. Is there anything differnt when i buy the gamejackal pro. Probably a stupid question.

Can you please export the log file for this profile and post here.

After my unsuccess with game jackal I uninstalled it. But I have re-installed it now as you ask for logfiles and I did some thinking.

1st Sims3 and sims3 Inspiration loft are installed in the pc. Having 2 CDs had me a bit confused about which one needed to be inserted when configuring game jackal. It turns out High end loft is an add-on and somewhat takes the place of the 1st CD (Sims3) when needed to play the game.

It also turned out the high end loft CD has difficulty being recognized by DVD rom. Maybe because of DVD region? I saw written on its box it was made in Great Britain. Or maybe it has a scratch that makes it default? So I found that inserting and re-inserting the CD was needed for it to be recognized.

So I re-installed game jackal and inserted the high end loft CD to create the profile (waited until game jackal popped up with profile created. I started the game and it seemed OK until after the introduction and asked to insert CD. Without game jackal, when tried, as soon as starting the game it asked for CD, with game jackal it plays intro then still ask for CD.

Hope all this helps. Uploaded 3 log files as asked

Attachments

• 40605.54267596061.capture.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 40605.54267596061.emulate.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Server1.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Please update to 4.1.1.3. From memory the version you are using has issues with Sims 3.

Back