• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Sims™ 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff

knightguy82

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?

2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?

XP

3. If you have virtual drives, disable them while profiling and playing profiles.

None

4. Remove packet writing software from your system

None on Computer

5. What protection does your game use?

SecuROM Detected - Version 07.38.0009

6. What is the name of the game you're trying to run?

The Sims™ 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff

7. What is the version of the game?

8. Is it cd or dvd version?

DVD

9. What region or country is the original disc from?

North Amermica

10. What cpu are you running?

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz

11. What optical drives (dvd-rom,cd-rom, burners) are you using to create profiles with? What firmware version is installed on your reader?

dvd-rom

12. What security software (firewall, antivirus) are you using? Please provide version numbers.

Norton SystemWorks 103.0.2.10
ZoneAlarm 7.0.483.000

13. Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages.

"Conflict with Emulation Software detected." if i try the profile about 6-7 times i usually get it to finally run an it will be ok for a couple times then i'll have deal with the Emulation error again :bang:

an sometimes i get "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (4003)." then "Conflict with Emulation Software detected." :doh:

14. attached Summary

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.1.0

Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.1.0

Upper Device Filter: redbook
Upper Class Filter: maplom
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: maploml
Lower Class Filter: PxHelp20
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name: redbook
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
File Version: 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)
File Description: Redbook Audio Filter Driver
Product Name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product Version: 5.1.2600.5512
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Filter Name: maplom
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\maplom.sys
File Version: 3, 1, 1, 8 [3.1.1.8]
File Description: Maplom.sys
Product Name: Game Jackal
Product Version: 3, 1, 1, 8 [3.1.1.8]
Company Name: SlySoft Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2008 SlySoft Inc.

Filter Name: maploml
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\maploml.sys
File Version: 3, 1, 1, 8 [3.1.1.8]
File Description: Maplom.sys
Product Name: Game Jackal
Product Version: 3, 1, 1, 8 [3.1.1.8]
Company Name: SlySoft Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © 2008 SlySoft Inc.

Filter Name: PxHelp20
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
File Version: 3.00.56a [3.0.56.0]
File Description: Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP
Product Name: PxHelp20
Product Version: [2.0.0.0]
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions

-----------------------------------------

an "Game Management" is disabled

Attachments

• Summary.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
i'm gonna try v3.1.2.0 that just came out an v3.1.1.8 was better version

i had no problem making the profile an the game started up fine then i closed the game an it compelted the profile an ejected the disk as usual

so a lil while later i try the profile an get "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (4001)." then the Wizard popups an says This profile timing data could be improved. It is recommended that you analyse the game's CD/DVD to more accurate timing data. an so i put in the DVD again an it remade the the profile or whatever it does then it said profile compelte an ejected the disk again

so i try the profile again an the same thing happened :doh: so far i've tryed 4 times to no success

Last edited:
First can you post the summary.log file (after you run the profile).
Next, try creating a new profile using the profile map "Securom Protected Game (Fine Scan)".

ggrrr a lil bit age i put the disk in again to play an it remade the profile an so far i havent been able to reproduce the error but i have adanvce logging on now (i thought it was on but i guess it shut off when i upgraded) when it does happen again

figures now that i need it to goof it plays nice *signs*

This game is running a version of Securom which is more timing critical so I thing the second scan (when it reprofiled) might have given better results.

Can you post the summary.log anyway... I will update the profile map so that this game uses fine scan by default.

Can you post the summary.log anyway... I will update the profile map so that this game uses fine scan by default.

i just got these errors "Conflict with Emulation Software detected." & "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (4003)."

atached is the summary log you requested

Attachments

• Summary.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
Unzip the attached file and place it in "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal\Profile Maps" (overwrite the existing).

This contains a profile map specific to this game... can you please recapture using that map and let me know if things improve.

Last edited:
can you please recapture using that map and let me know if things improve.

do you mean make a new profile? using the normal way or making a fine scan one? :confused:

figured i'd better ask so i do it the right way :doh:

do you mean make a new profile? using the normal way or making a fine scan one? :confused:

figured i'd better ask so i do it the right way :doh:

No... the file attached is an update for all profile maps and now contains a "The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff" profile map. Please use this when creating the new profile.

well i made the profile with profile map an loaded the game an then it completed the profile an ejected the disk so i retryed the profile an got "Conflict with Emulation Software detected." so i reput the did an reprofiled the profile an so far the profiles been playing nice

We will be running a few more tests on this game.

Just need to confirm... is the profile ok or are you still having problems?

Just need to confirm... is the profile ok or are you still having problems?

after i reprofile the profile it works great for a while then i get "Conflict with Emulation Software detected." & "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (4003)."

i just tryed it an got the errors again :bang:

Attachments

• Summary.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
We have done some blacklist updates to v3.1.2.2, try this.

i downloaded an tryed 3.1.2.2 an i made the profile with Masnon an garden profile

it started up fine an i played a lil an saved it exited it completed the profile an ejected the disk so i tryed the an the "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (4001)." an then the wizard popup an an couldnt tell what copyright the game was using so i choose Securom then retryed the game then the wizard popup up with the timing could be improved so i inserted the disk an GJ did its thing

now so far the games working

Interesting that it could determine the copy protection... We will look further into this.

Back