• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Secret World MMO

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
I won't be playing this, but Funcom tends to peak my interest.

As they say, dark days are coming. If you're interested in a beta invite, you might want to take a look and try the initiation test.

That's unfortunate news. While I am not an MMORPG fan this game did capture my interest and I signed up for beta testing. I haven't played an MMORPG since I beta tested Earth and Beyond. I stopped playing that game when it left beta. I have yet to find a game that could catch my interest enough for me to pay a monthly fee each and every month after paying the full price of a normal game to begin with.

The move to Quebec should definitely help financially but a loss of 1/5th of your staff is not helpful in finishing a project on time or as solidly.

Last edited:
Back