• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Saga so Far (problems galore)

Gary Jay

Ok... I know this is the wrong forum but the thread is relevant. I purchased a copy of minions. It is NOT Blu-ray Disc. I copied using anydvd and cloneDvd for kids to watch in the car without menus or worry of scratching. The player IS Blu-ray and although not copied from a blu-ray original, I get the cinavia error about chapter 5 and muted video. Is cloneBD required for the workaround (vs my CloneDVD) or since it's not a Blu-ray Disc am I out of luck getting anything to work?

Ok... I know this is the wrong forum but the thread is relevant. I purchased a copy of minions. It is NOT Blu-ray Disc. I copied using anydvd and cloneDvd for kids to watch in the car without menus or worry of scratching. The player IS Blu-ray and although not copied from a blu-ray original, I get the cinavia error about chapter 5 and muted video. Is cloneBD required for the workaround (vs my CloneDVD) or since it's not a Blu-ray Disc am I out of luck getting anything to work?
CloneBD only works with Blu-ray discs, as the name implies.

So, you're out of luck, unless you buy a DVD player, in which the majority of them don't check/look for Cinavia. Be wary of Sony though, since they are a major user of Cinavia for their movies, it wouldn't surprise me if they add Cinavia detection to their DVD players.

Last thing to note: all licensed Blu-ray players made after February 2012 have to check for Cinavia.

@Gary Jay Post split & moved. No the thread was not relevant because you're using a DVD and you posted in the CloneBD section which only works with blu-rays. There's a few options posted several times on these forums

Th
@Gary Jay Post split & moved. No the thread was not relevant because you're using a DVD and you posted in the CloneBD section which only works with blu-rays. There's a few options posted several times on these forums
THANK YOU for moving post. Sorry it didn't get here directly. Ugh. Wish there was a good way around this.

Back