• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Saga so Far (problems galore)

astro,

You might just want to create a file folder on the Desktop to export the CloneBD backup to. Then use ImgBurn to burn the folder contents to your actual disc. I find this procedure is twice as fast as compared with using just CloneBD to do both the file processing plus burning the backup disc. I have had a 100% backup success rate to date using this process.

Raybo

Last edited:
astro,

You might just want to create a file folder on the Desktop to export the CloneBD backup to. Then use Imgburn to burn the folder contents to your actual disc. I find this procedure is twice as fast as compared with using only CloneBD to do the file processing plus burning the backup disc.

Raybo
That's an idea. I didn't realize using Imgburn to burn the iso was an option. Makes sense though. Use CBD to rip the iso or movie then I'm burn to burn the iso. No idea it supported bdr-dl.

Any one else recommend burning with imgburn?

Yes astro.. its probably the best burning tool out there right now... and best of all its free and quality!

Interesting. So you use clonebd to rip whatever you want or remove menus or what have you, create the iso using that then burn to actual disc with imgburn? That right?

astro,

I never create an iso with CloneBD - just a "movie" folder containing the BDMV and CERTIFICATE subfolders. Then let ImgBurn do its thing....

Raybo

astro,

I never create an iso - just a top level folder containing the BDMV and CERTIFICATE subfolders. Then let ImgBurn do its thing....

Raybo
Interesting. That's an entirely new process to me lol

Ive no experience with clonebd myself though i have read up thru the forum posts. Personally when ever im burning anything i use mainly imgburn and sometimes cdburnerxp if im burning an audio cd from mp3s.

Ive no experience with clonebd myself though i have read up thru the forum posts. Personally when ever im burning anything i use mainly imgburn and sometimes cdburnerxp if im burning an audio cd from mp3s.
And you're using imgburn to burn ßdl blurays too?

The Perfect Guy and Pixels definitely have Cinavia (Sony, Universal and Lionsgate titles).

Back