• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Running Man Bluray No Audio!

Johno75

Hi,

I have a problem with the rip from my The Running Man blu-ray disc. If I just use the main move .m2ts on my ps3 the movie plays but it's the directors commentary. If I use tsmuxer or clown bd on it and I think I just select the main move and normal audio track I then get no sound!

Anybody got any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

Johno

never play the m2ts file directly. The instructions on what audio stream to play by default are in the mpls files, if you simply select the m2ts file then the player doesnt know what stream to play. If it then cannot decode the default hd audio track that is in the file it defaults back to the first stream it CAN decode wich often is another language or the commentary.

Either rip it to an m2ts file with the audio & subs of your choice, or build a blu-ray structure arround it.

never play the m2ts file directly. The instructions on what audio stream to play by default are in the mpls files, if you simply select the m2ts file then the player doesnt know what stream to play. If it then cannot decode the default hd audio track that is in the file it defaults back to the first stream it CAN decode wich often is another language or the commentary.

Either rip it to an m2ts file with the audio & subs of your choice, or build a blu-ray structure arround it.

yep tried that...the m2ts file direct is the directors commentary...i think i selected the main audio in tsmuxer or bd clown (cant remember what) and now get no audio....if i press audio button on ps3 remote it says on screen no audio! any ideas??

then it's most likely that your ps3 can't decode the hd stream. I think there's a setting in clownBD somewhere to recode hd streams to AC3. Try that option.

The PS3 won't play back an HD audio stream in file mode, only in disc mode

I finally got around to buying a pocorn hour c200 media player so I made an iso of the full running man bluray disc using anydvdhd but when I go to play it on the c200 it says it's the wrong region! I thought anydvdhd removed the region - making it region free when you make an iso of a disc?? The c200 will play the .m2ts file fine though.

It depends on your settings in AnyDVD HD. What do you have the Blu-ray region settings set to?

It depends on your settings in AnyDVD HD. What do you have the Blu-ray region settings set to?

ok so in settings video bluray if i check remove bluray region code do I leave it at automatic? The Running Man disc is USA and I'm in Australia.

Last edited:
Leave on automatic, and if it can't do it it will ask what region the disc is. You can always check in the status settings in AnyDVD HD to see what it's removing from the disc

Leave on automatic, and if it can't do it it will ask what region the disc is. You can always check in the status settings in AnyDVD HD to see what it's removing from the disc

ok unless I'm doing something wrong I can't get it to remove the region code. Automatic doesn't work. is there anything else I can try or any other software I can use? I just need to make a region free iso.

ok unless I'm doing something wrong I can't get it to remove the region code. Automatic doesn't work. is there anything else I can try or any other software I can use? I just need to make a region free iso.

Look at AnyDVD's status window. "Region set to... " what does it say there?
If you set it to automatic and it prompted you for the region and if you checked "B" then you messed it up. In that case, you'll have to set it to manual and then select "A". From then on you can switch back to automatic.
Remember: always select the region code of the disc.

If you still have problems, please post an AnyDVD log file, so we can see what you're doing.

Look at AnyDVD's status window. "Region set to... " what does it say there?
If you set it to automatic and it prompted you for the region and if you checked "B" then you messed it up. In that case, you'll have to set it to manual and then select "A". From then on you can switch back to automatic.
Remember: always select the region code of the disc.

If you still have problems, please post an AnyDVD log file, so we can see what you're doing.

thanks that did the trick. i really appreciate the help! :clap:

Back