• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Queen Region 2

Same Problem Here

Hi
thought I'd share that The Queen R2 gave me similar results when attempting a full copy - resultant files ~2gb - resultant files useless. Two tries, one to DVD and one as files to HD. AnyDVD 6132; Clone DVD 2903.
Also tried with DVD Cloner IV - fine, perhaps a bit choppy. And XtoDVD perfect.
There is a problem with the CloneDVD and this title.:confused:

Update: Tried just doing main title and it worked OK... Then put the features in a Seperate set and again OK... Wierd

Last edited:
I too had same problem with The Queen R2, I got over it by putting through dvddecrypter onto hard drive then putting file through clonedvd and it came out perfect then.

Well Done!

*sigh*

I am fully aware that a disc with loads of extras and a main movie that only takes up around half the original disc is going to compress poorly with all the extras intact... but it should be a poor quality 4.36gig backup!!!

It WAS a full disc rip and the ENTIRE iso was 2.02gig, the main movie was just over 1gig and the extras the rest, in fact on checking, VTS_05_1.VOB is hardly being compressed at all. The disc is also not crammed with extras, there's a making of and a couple of trailers, the issue seems to be main movie with menus is ok, add the extras and it gets all confused and under-sizes the whole thing.

Ok, calmed down a bit, appologies for being a bit shirty Just tried again:

1. Full Disc, only thing removed 2ch audio from main movie = 2.02gig ISO

2. Movie and menu only, 2ch audio and all extras removed = 4.35gig ISO

Thank you so much for explaining this problem. I was appearently not very clear in my explanation of what was going on with this one. I just moved on to DVDShrink, which did the job no problem, rather than try to explain that it wasn't ME at fault, which I've noticed, seems to be the first thing that gets addressed on this forum....can't be the program....you must be doing it wrong!
Thanks again.

rather than try to explain that it wasn't ME at fault, which I've noticed, seems to be the first thing that gets addressed on this forum....can't be the program....you must be doing it wrong!

That is a patently false claim. And in this case, I stickied this issue.
Issues like this are difficult to diagnose when some people are also reporting success using Clonedvd2 (without doing a full disc backup).

Last edited:
Hi
thought I'd share that The Queen R2 gave me similar results when attempting a full copy - resultant files ~2gb - resultant files useless. Two tries, one to DVD and one as files to HD. AnyDVD 6132; Clone DVD 2903.
Also tried with DVD Cloner IV - fine, perhaps a bit choppy. And XtoDVD perfect.
There is a problem with the CloneDVD and this title.:confused:

Update: Tried just doing main title and it worked OK... Then put the features in a Seperate set and again OK... Wierd

The problem is in the menus of this disc, which confuse CloneDVD's bitrate controller. I am looking into this issue. If you copy without menus, you won't have this problem.

That is a patently false claim. And in this case, I stickied this issue.
Issues like this are difficult to diagnose when some people are also reporting success using Clonedvd2 (without doing a full disc backup).

Apologies if you thought I was being nasty, and thank you for making this a sticky issue now, and agreed, things like this must be difficult to diagnose, but the first replies to this issue were an immediate jump to "user error".
As I said when I first posted on this thread, CloneDVD2 seemed to be at fault, as I had successfully backed the disc up with another program, but it wasn't until the screenshots were posted that anyone believed it!
Thanks for trying to fix it now though.:clap:

but it wasn't until the screenshots were posted that anyone believed it!

That's not true. At first I thought it was user error until post 8 (and at that point I stickied the thread), and I believed it was an issue until post 16.
In fact, this was my first reply to you:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=18094&postcount=13
Webslinger said:
Sure sounds like an issue with Clonedvd to me.

After post 18, I believed it was an issue again. Someone posting (at post 16) that the movie can be backed up fine with the main menu and movies is a bit confusing.

Last edited:
Back