• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Pursuit of Happyness

antique

Is anyone else having a problem backing this up ?

Or how about giving us ANY kind of information at all as to what programs and version you're using, potential hardware that may be having issues reading or writing, etc.

In short, NO, I have not had any problem backing up this title using CloneDVD2+AnyDVD to rip and Recode and/or Shrink to compress.

Pursuit o happyness

Using AnyDVD to rip to desktop, when 60% ripped it says "read error, abort or continue". If you continue Any DVD runs forever, forced to abort.
Tried it on two different machines, three drives, all with the same results.
Fresh download of AnyDVD of the latest version.
This is the only problem disk I've ever had, mabey it is a bad disk? I'll see if it plays OK to the end.

Using AnyDVD to rip to desktop, when 60% ripped it says "read error, abort or continue". If you continue Any DVD runs forever, forced to abort.
Tried it on two different machines, three drives, all with the same results.
Fresh download of AnyDVD of the latest version.
This is the only problem disk I've ever had, mabey it is a bad disk? I'll see if it plays OK to the end.

If it happened on two different machines then I'd likely point to the disc as the problem, yes.

As would I. This has been my favorite disc to abuse lately due to the wonderfully screwed up copy protection they use and so far I've had zero problems ripping it with any of the methods I've tried...and believe me, it's quite a few. :D You shouldn't be having issues with this disc...return it and get a new one.

AnyDVD version ?

Webslinger, The latest version available for download is 6.1.3.6
Where do we get 6.1.4.2 ??

No luck

Downloaded 6.1.4.2 and tried again with no luck, AnyDVD can't get beyond 63%. Has to be a bad disk, I quit trying.

Thanks for the help.............

Back