• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Pursuit of happyness

bksherm454

Is anyone else having trouble copying this movie with anydvd and CloneDVD. It goes about 90 percent then fails.

help with The pursuit of happyness

I have tried three times to copy and it won't work. I have AnyDvd 6.1.3.3 and Clone DVD it gets about 90 percent and gives and error message. If you got it to work did you have to do anything special?

I am using a newer version of AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 and it won't copy The pursuit of happyness. My clonDVD is version 2.9.0.3
can anyone help me. I have tried it a few times it goes about 90 percent then stops. My DVD drive is TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H652D GA01 0713 and I have used the same software to copy other movies but not this one. I am runnign Windows XP The error message it gives me is

I:video_ts/vts_01_5.vob:read error
Data error(cyclic redundancy check)

Thanks

Summary for drive I: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.3)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H652D GA01 0713
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Pursuit Of Happyness, The
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 76 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Last edited:
Do not crosspost in separate threads about the exact same issue please.

No problems here either Webslinger, I used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 and CloneDVD2 and all went as planned. Perfect backup.:clap: There might be a bad batch of source discs or maybe a different region has different protections. I am in Region 1.

I used DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, and AnyDVD running in the background, no problems.

No problems here either Webslinger, I used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 and CloneDVD2 and all went as planned. Perfect backup.:clap: There might be a bad batch of source discs or maybe a different region has different protections. I am in Region 1.

Also, another option is a defected DVD... Check your original disc.

Back