• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The people at SlySoft/Elby are heroes :D

O

odd_function

I have never seen a company so devoted to stoping DVD protection company firms like Macrovision, former SONY arrcos, etc...from having it there way. I just want to first off thank the slysoft & Elby for such a great programs...and supporting it. :clap: Yeah I know...I sound like a suck-up :eek: but at the end...I do give credit where it's due

Off topic: Who would have ever thought that DVD would be destroy the life of VHS? VHS is so defeated, you can find VHS tapes (movie) for sale for like a quarter/in dumpsters. More expensive then a blank DVD disc how ironic.
DVD now stands for: Did VHS die?...kidding. Who will be next? (blu-ray :p)Video cartridges? :bowdown: DVD => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD

Back