• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Night Strangler

webheadjeff

Movie: The Night Strangler
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GGVXY1C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
UPC: 738329230289

What I do is use a conversion tool to convert movies to .mp4. No problems (thousands of files) until this disc. And another from the same company. It seems to trick the conversion program into thinking it copied the file but it in fact creats a tiny file (attached) with no video. I get no errors. Everything seems to act like it's working, but it doesn't.

I can actually rip the disc to .iso format. No errrors. I tried the mp4 conversion on the .iso file, and have the same issue. Same with ripping the entire file structure to my hard drive.

I've attached the log file.

Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.2_Info_E_THE NIGHT STRANGLER_9120EFBB_BE30E9D9.ziplog
    138.4 KB · Views: 3
  • The Night Strangler_001.mp4
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
Movie: The Night Strangler
Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GGVXY1C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
UPC: 738329230289

What I do is use a conversion tool to convert movies to .mp4. No problems (thousands of files) until this disc. And another from the same company. It seems to trick the conversion program into thinking it copied the file but it in fact creats a tiny file (attached) with no video. I get no errors. Everything seems to act like it's working, but it doesn't.

I can actually rip the disc to .iso format. No errrors. I tried the mp4 conversion on the .iso file, and have the same issue. Same with ripping the entire file structure to my hard drive.

I've attached the log file.

Thanks
Jeff
You could try CloneBD to convert to mp4 or mkv.

I could...I did...it seems to work.

Now just waiting for the license code so I don't get that watermark.

Thanks.

Now just waiting for the license code so I don't get that watermark.
Waiting?
If you bought it, you should get the license immediately by e-mail.
If not, the e-mail got stuck or swallowed by a spam filter.

It took a couple of minutes... ;)

Got it now. All good! Copying as we speak.

I lterally posted that right after purchasing.

I spoke too soon. I get the video converted. However, I can't get any audio while using CloneBD. I'll post a message there...

Back