• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The movies rip great onto my comp, but won't play on my iPod, help!

toddcarson

I used AnyDVD and Clone Mobile to get movies onto my laptop. They play great on my computer, but when I use itunes to put them onto my ipod, the movies will not play. Only a blank screen, with no sound. I have a new 80G iPod Classic. I tried both iPod Video and iPod video 5gen "model" options. iPod "Classic" is not a "model" option - could this be the issue? The mp4 file seemingly loads onto the ipod without issue. I can see it on the ipod in the movies section (I can even see a little picture of the title screen in this movie list section). I push play, and the ipod seems to think it's playing the movie, but nothing shows up. I have tried to convert it different ways (different resolutions, etc.), and even tried a few different movies, and get the same problem. Please help!!

Figured it out...

Never mind. I figured it out. FYI -

I went into the mpg4 file on my hard disc. Right click to properties - advanced, and then check the box "compress this file to save disc space". It works now!!!!

Never mind. I figured it out. FYI -

I went into the mpg4 file on my hard disc. Right click to properties - advanced, and then check the box "compress this file to save disc space". It works now!!!!

Well, that's the craziest thing, I ever heard... :)

Back