• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Mexican

mxquattro

Hi All.
I was a lifetime member at slysoft (anydvd hd and clone dvd mobile). I have never been able to tackle "The Mexican" DVD. (ISBN 0-7832-5647-7). Now Im a lifetime member at redfox, and still no go with The Mexican.

Has anyone else been successful with this title?

Wrong section. The anydvd HD section is reserved for bluray issues. Moved to DVD section.

Read the sticky 'how to ask for help' and provide the logfile. No logfile: we can't help you

Hi All.
I was a lifetime member at slysoft (anydvd hd and clone dvd mobile). I have never been able to tackle "The Mexican" DVD. (ISBN 0-7832-5647-7). Now Im a lifetime member at redfox, and still no go with The Mexican.

Has anyone else been successful with this title?
I am not aware of this problem. Could you please post an AnyDVD logfile, including a problem description (a little bit more than "unable to tackle")? Thank you.

I had immediate success with that title years ago, US, and it's still here with me.
I see another issue looming on the horizon.

logfile good...fire bad.

Back