• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Messengers

phil1970

I am having bad luck with a Sony product once again.

I am having problems with making a back-up copy of The Messengers. I am not getting any error messages from Any DVD, and Clone DVD backs it up to my hard drive in the form of a video file just fine.

The video file, however, is of horrific quality; it is bothced up all the way through and unwatchable.

I could post the status screen from Any DVD, but I don't think it will help much because it shows that the disc doesn't have much more than the usual encryptions and protections. Everything appears to be business as usual until you try to watch the file.

Is anybody else having trouble with this one?

I am having bad luck with a Sony product once again.

I am having problems with making a back-up copy of The Messengers. I am not getting any error messages from Any DVD, and Clone DVD backs it up to my hard drive in the form of a video file just fine.

The video file, however, is of horrific quality; it is bothced up all the way through and unwatchable.

I could post the status screen from Any DVD, but I don't think it will help much because it shows that the disc doesn't have much more than the usual encryptions and protections. Everything appears to be business as usual until you try to watch the file.

Is anybody else having trouble with this one?

Read over this:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4602

Try doing a full disc backup w/Clonedvd, but leave out the extra trailers etc. Then compress it with shrink or recode. It should solve your problem. As fantastic as Clonedvd is, it actually compresses this dvd too much.

Hope this helps.

I've done a backup of The Messengers with the latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 without any problems. Maybe its a media/burner issue... Hmmm....

:bowdown::bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown::bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

Thanks

I will make sure and read the FAQ sticky before I post next time. Thanks to everybody that replied. :)

Back