• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Matrix Blu-Ray

anderrd

AnyDVD HD 8.5.5.0 fails with AnyDVD Exception! "The Matrix". After selecting OK AnyDVD HD shuts down. I have sent the dump to the recommended email address that was posted on the pop up. I haven't heard back yet. So I thought I would post here. I could not create a log file since AnyDVD HD shuts down after selecting OK on the pop up message.

Thanks

Update: Since I haven't gotten a response from Redfox or anyone else. I decided to clean the disc. With no avail to resolve the issue. I tried other Blu-Ray disc without an issue. I can play the disc in a couple of Blu-Ray standalone players. So I would assume the disc has reading errors using AnyDVD. And not a hardware issue with my computer. So I have returned the disc for a replacement.

Thanks Again

Attachments

• Execption Error.jpg
    Execption Error.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back