The Martian Chronicles

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by Lennon, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Lennon

Lennon Active Member

An issue exists between AnyDVD - The Martian Chronicles - and CloneBD. I start to make a copy for my media player but the copy is only the intro to the movie. There are two disks and both behave the same. Log files attached. Thanks!!!

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

This is not about a DVD, so I'm moving it out of the DVD forum.
    Also, this is actually about CloneBD, so I'll move it into the CloneBD forum.

Please post a CloneBD-Logfile for the conversion, that's the only way we can see what happened.

3. Lennon

Lennon Active Member

Thanks Pete for the reply! Attached are two log files, one for each disk, from CloneBD.

Attached Files:

4. Pete

Those appear to be two episodes, of something.
    Both start off with a short 10 second sequence (studio logo of some sort) and also have 8 seconds of a trailing some such....

I'm pretty sure, that if you cut off these appendices using CloneBD's trimming feature, the whole thing will convert fine.
    Those logo-clips have a slightly different configuration, so CloneBD has trouble stitching them together into a single, homogeneous file.

5. Pete

...also, I've been told, that the next version of CloneBD should be able to deal with these inconsistencies.

whatever_gong82 and Lennon like this.
  6. Lennon

Lennon Active Member

Thanks again Pete. I trimmed within CloneBD as you suggested, and all worked.