• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Lion King (US)

I have maybe run into a different issue with this title: When AnyDVD scans the disc, it ratchets the drive several times before finally saying that it is ready. But when I examine the data using CloneDVD, the main title is missing (see attachments) and only the previews and junk videos are available. Including log file FWIW.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.2_Info_F_THE_LION_KING.ziplog
    147.4 KB · Views: 4
  • CloneDVD_LionKing.JPG
    CloneDVD_LionKing.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 5
I have maybe run into a different issue with this title: When AnyDVD scans the disc, it ratchets the drive several times before finally saying that it is ready. But when I examine the data using CloneDVD, the main title is missing (see attachments) and only the previews and junk videos are available. Including log file FWIW.
Yours says:
Found & removed 17 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
WARNING: Read errors on disc!

Unless @James says otherwise, it looks dirty/defective which is different from the others.

The problem with that theory is that this a pristine (new) disc with no dirt or scratches.. I think this is a new copy protection scheme (or I have a setting somewhere that I need to change in AnyDVD).. I am hoping that someone can look at the log and tell me if there is something that I can change to at least get the same (repairing disc) message that others are getting. Then maybe I can get it to copy. At this point I have upgraded to the latest beta in hopes of a solution but I don't know if I can go back to an earlier version.

P.S. The disc plays the main track just fine of a regular DVD player. It just disappears when AnyDVD scans the disc. (I'm guessing new copy protection... or may an incorrect setting on my part in AnyDVD).

Just because the disc is new out of the wrapper doesn't mean it can't be defective. The human eye can't see microscopic defects on a disc, q drive region can. We see this almost daily on the forum

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back