• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Light Between Oceans Region 2

pat286

Hi

All

found an issue with this title have the latest Anydvd 8.1.0.0 installed reads the disc with no issue but it just runs through the disc without reading any title sets hope somebody can have a look at this logfile

Many thanks

Pat286

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_G_THE_LIGHT_BETWEEN_OCEANS.ziplog
    129.4 KB · Views: 7
When you say 'it runs through the disc' what do you mean? From what I can see it sees title sets in AnyDVD

Hi

Thanks for the quick response I am not very technical but I have been using Anydvd for a few years now I use it with Dvdshrink which these programs work for me ok I hope this helps when Anydvd scans discs which is not the issue it copies the files and finishes the disc within 10 seconds which a normal movie might take 5 to 10 minutes depending on title when I go into the file I have transferred the film to there is only 508mb of file in the folder normally it is over 4gb again depended on disc and while the DVD is ripping it will go throw the title sets but it starts at 0 but does finish at 9 straight away

That's definitely not normal. @James will need to look.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Hi

All

found an issue with this title have the latest Anydvd 8.1.0.0 installed reads the disc with no issue but it just runs through the disc without reading any title sets hope somebody can have a look at this logfile

Many thanks

Pat286
For some unknown reason AnyDVD refuses to copy title set 11, it removes it because it thinks it is "evil". But title set 11 is the one containing the feature, so I suspect a copy protection.
Can you please try to disable AI scanner for this disc and use CloneDVD? Can you copy title 30 (which appears to be the feature film) with CloneDVD? If not, which error do you get (CloneDVD logfile would be helpful)?
Which disc is this? (Title? Edition? Country? Amazon order link?)

EDIT:
Is this the disc?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/ft7/Light-Between-Oceans-DVD-Alicia-Vikander/B01M6WJPA7

Hi

I will try out your instructions and let you know what happens and yes the link you sent me that is the disc

How do i disable the AI scanner?
I have mine unchecked. When you right click any of the boxes, there will be a quick synopsis of what each section of the program does.

EDIT: I forgot to add, in order to get to where you need to go, right click on the AnyDVD icon that is on the bottom right of your PC or laptop, click Settings, click Program Settings, and then do what the developer James asked you to do.

Attachments

• 2017-03-15_17-33-30.jpg
    2017-03-15_17-33-30.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have mine unchecked. When you right click any of the boxes, there will be a quick synopsis of what each section of the program does.

EDIT: I forgot to add, in order to get to where you need to go, right click on the AnyDVD icon that is on the bottom right of your PC or laptop, click Settings, click Program Settings, and then do what the developer James asked you to do.
Oh, this is so very wrong.

Sorry, the setting is called "copy protection based on unreadable sectors", which, when turned off, will turn the AI scanner off as well.
Thanks for the correction, James.

:oops:

Attachments

• 2017-03-15_20-46-55.jpg
    2017-03-15_20-46-55.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 10

A left-click will bring up the program window on the status page as well. Then you can just select the program settings from the tree.

A left-click will bring up the program window on the status page as well. Then you can just select the program settings from the tree.
Thank you. I've decided to put the AnyDVD manual in my signature, since you gave me the idea with your solid knowledge--plus I won't have to look it up anymore.

:thankyou:

Hi

I have tried your instructions out no joy got an error message Saying "DVD Manager 0 Common 0 4292984733114606 what's next?

when it's ready and not a moment sooner :) RedFox doesn't do ETA's, that way you can't disappoint people when said date comes and goes without a release.

First @James will/may need to respond with further suggestions that perhaps could work. If not it could be either a defective disc or protection issue.

Hi

All

Many thanks

Pat286
Please try AnyDVD 8.1.0.1. This should fix the problem.

Back