The Last Ship (Season 2) rip error

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Jaxxx, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Jaxxx

Jaxxx New Member

Hi, First time poster here, just running into a problem using ANYDVD to create an ISO of “The Last Ship Season 2”. These are USA discs region __ and all 3 of the discs have similar errors but I figured I should start with disc 1.

When I start to rip the image it hangs at 0% processed for about 3 minutes and then it pops up with the following:

Error reading from drive Q:! Read Error Sectors: 22800-22829

I created a logfile which I can attach. Really wish I understood this process better so I could be of more help and apologies in advance if I’m leaving out a critical piece of info. Any help is appreciated :)

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Looks to me like a defective / dirty disc or dying drive.

3. Jaxxx

Jaxxx New Member

huh... alrighty, I think since all 3 discs of season 2 arent working and i dont see visual scratches I could see it being a read error with the drive. The ASUS blu Ray drive is maybe a year old so I wouldn't expect its going bad, plus it works fine on other discs but maybe its something with this drive on these specific discs. I'll give it a try on another computer to see if there's a different result with another drive. If memory serves I had this same issue with Season 1 several months ago but didn't post anything. I appreciate you taking a look at the software side and i'll let ya know if i have any different results, Thank you.

4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Try cleaning the discs real well. There could be a film on the bottom that you don't see.

whatever_gong82 and James like this.