The Last King of Scotland, Bobby, The History Boys, Off the Black, Notes on a Scandal

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by purplexed, Apr 6, 2007.

1. purplexed

purplexed Well-Known Member

The Last King of Scotland
    Bobby
    The History Boys
    Off the Black
    Notes on a Scandal
    All worked without issues...
    All versions listed above are retail versions.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Thank you for the info. :clap:

3. XBURN

XBURN Member

Thank you for the heads up, how' s the "The Last King of Scotland"?

Looks like a great film, if you saw it....can you comment on it?

Thanks.

4. Kallasways

Kallasways Active Member

When you guys say copied without a problem are you also including the viewing part, because I can also copy without a problem but when it comes to actually watching it seems like most of them have glitches somewhere along the time frame of the 40th minute up to the 90th minute before and after those time frames it plays fine eh maybe its my panasonic cause the jvc plays the same discs without the glitches showing i just dont get it.

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

Probably poor quality media...

6. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Most likely just a quirk of the player. All players don't like all media...........good or bad.

7. purplexed

purplexed Well-Known Member

The movie was simply outstanding, there is little doubt (now that I seen the film) as to how Forest Whitaker took home the Oscar for best actor...

He is simply superb in this film.

How I do it is I copy my originals, and then when I get around to watchin the films I watch the backed up copy. The original DVD never makes it into my DVD player... from the case, to the dvd burner, to the shelf.

So if I get a "glitchy" copy, I would simply come back here and report it. This has yet to happen tho.

I would suggest a few things if you are currently having this issue often.

#1 try to burn at a lower speed
    #2 test other media, cheap is not always the best
    #3 test the same movie that you have had issues with while not running anything else on your computer.

Hope that helps, I can understand how upset you must be when you try to watch the movie...