• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Last Jedi

C Shih

The Blu_Ray disc of The Last Jedi in the US 4K Ultra HD/Blu-Ray pack has multiple playlists. Which title should I pick?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.0_Info_D_THE_LAST_JEDI_DD6002B1.ziplog
    532.3 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.2.3.0_Info_D_THE_LAST_JEDI_DD6002B1.ziplog
    532.3 KB · Views: 4
Post split. Please don't hijack someone else's topic with an unrelated issue. Normal bd playlist request does not belong in the UHD version topic.

@Pete good playlist magic is requested

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

The Blu_Ray disc of The Last Jedi in the US 4K Ultra HD/Blu-Ray pack has multiple playlists. Which title should I pick?
No playlist magic required here, Disney doesn't use Screen Pass.

Please, just use CloneBD and preview the handful of playlists (really only 5) that all represent the main movie.
CloneBD is free for that purpose and its player makes it very easy to decide, which playlist is the one you want. The differences are mostly just audio or subtitle languages, sometimes chapters.
No need to have others work themselves through your log files for such a trivial thing.

Back