• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Invisible Man (MKB V72) Failed Bus Encryption

jmone

Heads up on this disc which is giving me issues:
- AnyDVD HD: appears to fail with Bus Encryption with my UHD drives (which can rip other UHD discs jsut fine.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.4.9.1, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.
Total size: 45991040 sectors (89826 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: INVISIBLEMAN_UPK1
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 72
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Error retrieving VolumeID!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Testing with Other progs:
- makeMKV: not supported but I can submit the log files
- DeUHD: Thinks it has "removed protection"....but none of the M2TS files are playable if I rip using on the fly decryption. It is correctly decrypted if I use DeUHD's "Rip to Hard Disk" feature however.

Heads up on this disc which is giving me issues:
- AnyDVD HD: appears to fail with Bus Encryption with my UHD drives (which can rip other UHD discs jsut fine.

jmone, may be helpful to post an AnyDVD logfile for this disc.

T

jmone, did you by chance enable LibreDrive on that drive before messing around with it in AnyDVD? Your drive firmware looks good (UHD friendly). So something else is going on and that's one of the issues we've seen.

Sorry - did not see the (obvious) Upload a File button :( - Anyway:
1: Uninstalled all the DeUHD versions and rebooted
2: Log file attached of the AnyDVD scan for this disk

Thanks
Nathan

Note: I've had no issues with co-existence of AnyDVD HD / DeUHD / MakeMKV for the last couple of years and I've not played with the firmware of my drives since then either. The only unusually thing I noticed recently was that Windows Defender decided in the last month to block DeUHD (same version since last year) and I had to "allow" it to run to rip this disc - so that may have broken something.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.1_Info_D_INVISIBLEMAN_UPK1.ziplog
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Back