• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Hunt - can't get a log, rip to disk, copy with CloneCD or CloneDVD2

Jerry62712

Couldn't generate a log or rip to disk.

Tried CloneCD and it seemed to copy until it gave up after an hour. Won't even register with CloneDVD2.

Couldn't generate a log or rip to disk.

Tried CloneCD and it seemed to copy until it gave up after an hour. Won't even register with CloneDVD2.
Sounds like a defective disc, but can't tell for sure without a log. Does Windows recognize the disc? Have you tried cleaning it?

Sounds like a defective disc, but can't tell for sure without a log. Does Windows recognize the disc? Have you tried cleaning it?
I cleaned it. I played in a DVD player and with VLC media player.

Darnedest thing. After it played in VLC, I thought I would try it again in CloneDVD2 and it seemed to work. And I got a log incase anyone can figure out why it only worked after I played it in VLC.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_D_THE_HUNT_2020.ziplog
    112.1 KB · Views: 4
Darnedest thing. After it played in VLC, I thought I would try it again in CloneDVD2 and it seemed to work. And I got a log incase anyone can figure out why it only worked after I played it in VLC.
Maybe just a glitch? Malwarebytes didn't like AnyDVD the first time?
Or the (unneccessary?) Corel PxHlpa64 driver interfered?

Must be your disc or some kind of software interference. I processed mine fine.

Must be your disc or some kind of software interference. I processed mine fine.
Which unfortunately means nothing United you have the EXACT same variant of that title.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

VLC by accident or on purpose is a very powerful tool. To make imgburn work without anydvd, I open up VLC, as long as the disc is not too badly damaged it allows imgburn to work. Just once the VLC tricked worked with clonedvd. I wish I knew what happened to make it work, because I have been trying in vain for the past month to duplicate that very beautiful hour of decryption.

Back