• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Hunger Games from the 4 Film Set Playlist

I think the playlist is 277 but it's not showing up in the window.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_THE_HUNGER_GAMES.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Hello,
I also have the Four "The Hunger Games" movies that I just purchased.

On Three of them, AnyDVD HD is Not showing a Playlist in the AnyDVD HD Status window at all. And these movies have Screenpass. So when I go into CloneBD their are many playlists and do not know which one is the correct playlist - for my Discs.

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1
The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2

I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.6.0 and CloneBD v1.0.9.1 beta.
I uploaded the AnyDVD log files for these Three Blu-ray Discs. This way RedFox can add them to the OPD.
I'll Appreciate any Help on which is the correct playlist, Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_F_THE_HUNGER_GAMES (On Line).ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_F_MOCKINJAY_PT1 (On Line).ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2 (On Line).ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I uploaded the AnyDVD log files for these Three Blu-ray Discs. This way RedFox can add them to the OPD.
I'll Appreciate any Help on which is the correct playlist, Thank you.

Thank you, they should all be ok now.

Pete,
Excellent, I am getting a good play list number showing up for all Four of my Hunger Games discs now. (y) Thank you.:thankyou:

On the Mockinjay part 1 Blu-ray disc. In the AnyDVD Status window, it now says...

WARNING: This disc requires speedmenu!
Removed UOPs!
Added speedmenu!

* Will this "Removed UOPs" and "Speedmenu" settings Automaticly kick in when using AnyDVD's, Rip video to Harddisk, Rip to iso Image ? Even that I do Not have them checked in my AnyDVD settings. I am guessing, Yes. Because I am not sure, I needed to ask.

I uploaded Two pictures of the AnyDVD status window, Mockingjay part 1. One of them is when scanning the disc connected to the internet (On Line) and one Not connected to the internet (Off Line). So you can see the differents between the two.

Attachments

• AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (Off Line).jpg
    AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (Off Line).jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (On Line).jpg
    AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (On Line).jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Pete
OK, The "Removed UOPs" and "Speedmenu" have been removed now. I just thought that this Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 disc required these two settings.

I also understand that these AnyDVD Status window settings can change do to improvements down the road. And i should always Rescan a DVD / Blu-ray Disc using the Online Protection Database (OPD) before doing anything with my Movies.

I uploaded a picture of the AnyDVD status window, Mockingjay part 1. Just in case you wanted to see it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (On Line) Speedmenu Removed.jpg
    AnyDVD v8.0.6.1 Status Window, Mockingjay part 1 (On Line) Speedmenu Removed.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back