The Hunger Games from the 4 Film Set Playlist

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by williamshtaylor, Mar 23, 2016.

1. I think the playlist is 277 but it's not showing up in the window.

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

277 is correct.
    Try again now, please.

3. Thank you. Works great...:)

4. John-John

John-John Active Member

Hello,
    I also have the Four "The Hunger Games" movies that I just purchased.

On Three of them, AnyDVD HD is Not showing a Playlist in the AnyDVD HD Status window at all. And these movies have Screenpass. So when I go into CloneBD their are many playlists and do not know which one is the correct playlist - for my Discs.

The Hunger Games
    The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1
    The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2

I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.6.0 and CloneBD v1.0.9.1 beta.
    I uploaded the AnyDVD log files for these Three Blu-ray Discs. This way RedFox can add them to the OPD.
    I'll Appreciate any Help on which is the correct playlist, Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  5. Pete

Thank you, they should all be ok now.

6. John-John

John-John Active Member

Pete,
    Excellent, I am getting a good play list number showing up for all Four of my Hunger Games discs now. (y) Thank you.:thankyou:

On the Mockinjay part 1 Blu-ray disc. In the AnyDVD Status window, it now says...

WARNING: This disc requires speedmenu!
    Removed UOPs!
    Added speedmenu!

* Will this "Removed UOPs" and "Speedmenu" settings Automaticly kick in when using AnyDVD's, Rip video to Harddisk, Rip to iso Image ? Even that I do Not have them checked in my AnyDVD settings. I am guessing, Yes. Because I am not sure, I needed to ask.

I uploaded Two pictures of the AnyDVD status window, Mockingjay part 1. One of them is when scanning the disc connected to the internet (On Line) and one Not connected to the internet (Off Line). So you can see the differents between the two.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  7. Pete

Oops, sorry about that - try again, please.

8. John-John

John-John Active Member

Pete
    OK, The "Removed UOPs" and "Speedmenu" have been removed now. I just thought that this Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 disc required these two settings.

I also understand that these AnyDVD Status window settings can change do to improvements down the road. And i should always Rescan a DVD / Blu-ray Disc using the Online Protection Database (OPD) before doing anything with my Movies.

I uploaded a picture of the AnyDVD status window, Mockingjay part 1. Just in case you wanted to see it.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016