• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Hostiles - Redbox - Lionsgate

Clams

AnyDVD horks on the rip with a file IO3
New Lionsgate - I backdoored it OK (without AnyDVD running) to get Main Movie only.

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_Info_F_HOSTILES.ziplog
    974.3 KB · Views: 13
I was able to rip the DVD successfully on Version 8.2.4.2 (see attached)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_E_HOSTILES.ziplog
    982.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi Ch3vron -- However I can not properly get to the top menu of the resulting DVD that I've created with CloneDVD2...I have to navigate using the end of section control thru previews, part 2, part 3, then to the main menu. In the main menu I l can start the main movie, but the controls to get to the first 4 scenes do not work (starts with scene 5 and beyond). So it appears the structural issues with the rip are not fully resolved. Any suggestions appreciated.

That's not uncommon. Unless the disc is authored to allow that action, afaik, you can't. Even with anydvd's setting to disable "UOP's" i sometimes get that too. Nothing unusual, but maybe @James can take a look

BAH! I rarely use this PC for ripping - my bad.
As for the other guy - while having to navigate through previews is common - not having scene selection for the 1st four scenes is not quite so common.
-W

If @James can take a quick look that would be great if the menu navigation is fixable with a new version of AnyDVD, otherwise, this isn't so bad and I can always just make another copy with just the main movie from the DVD files and CloneDVD2.

If you're using DVD-5's - your always better off to burn JUST the main movie, with the 5.1 audio track only. All that other junk takes up disk space and hurts video quality.
-W

If you're using DVD-5's - your always better off to burn JUST the main movie, with the 5.1 audio track only. All that other junk takes up disk space and hurts video quality.
-W
Agreed 100%!

Back