• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Heat

scottie

Hi,
I'm a blu-ray newbie with a problem with the Blu-ray of The Heat (sandra bullock etc.). I go through the steps as I have with other blu-rays but it crashes immediately upon clicking on the Begin Conversion button. No error message or anything. Does this in both the internal and external BD drives. I can rip to an ISO using Anydvd HD just fine. However, if I try to use cloneBD on the iso the same thing happens. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Scottie

Scottie,

That has happened to me on at least one title - Total Recall (2012).

Try this just for fun (and an additional data point): Instead of selecting the HD audio track, choose the compressed one, instead. Make sure the HD audio is unchecked. See if that keeps it from crashing. That's the only thing that worked for me with Total Recall.

I think I remember that The Heat had both theatrical and extended versions - does it use a lot of seamless branching to stitch things together? That's how Total Recall does it and I can't help but think the CloneBD developers may have missed some little-used but still legal feature surrounding that method.

Robert

The Heat was one of my test discs that was crashing in the beta but they had fixed it. I can run through that one again in a bit.

Yup, looks like some kind of regression. It's outright crashing with no logs generated when selecting main titleset #1 (playlist 851).

These have all crashed for me as soon as i click begin conversion, The Heat, Total Recall, The Smurfs, Cars 2, Hop.

I then ran all thru ts muxer and created a iso, Then to CloneBD not one problem!!!!!

Tsmuxer does report alot of overlapped frames with these discs and removes them

Maybe somebody else can try this method with these discs also and see what they get, Because creating a iso with anydvd then to CloneBD doesn't work.

Just tried again with 1.0.2.4 and it's still crashing. I wonder what happened here cause as I said, I used this disc as one of my test discs during beta and they eventually got it to work. However, now it's not even getting to the point of generating a dump. My windows event viewer is showing:

Faulting application name: CloneBD.exe, version: 1.0.2.4, time stamp: 0x5494ac35
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17476, time stamp: 0x54516af9
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000e5be4
Faulting process id: 0x353c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d01c7720a4d82b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\CloneBD.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 738787c8-886a-11e4-8296-3c77e69ce2ee
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

---

Faulting application name: Drone.libav.exe, version: 0.55.57.2, time stamp: 0x033fc608
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54504b2e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000c325
Faulting process id: 0x2a7c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d01c7735a3f458
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\Drone.libav.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msvcrt.dll
Report Id: 736d926c-886a-11e4-8296-3c77e69ce2ee
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

---

As a former software engineer, I'm quite sure that information is going to be useless but I figured I'd pass it on anyway.

Tomorrow a developer will have a closer look at this thread

Thanks, Tom. They can reach out to me if they need anything.

I can confirm the same problem with Gladiator on blu-ray. The BD consist of both a theatrical and an extended cut which means a lot of different .m2ts-files.

Same with Despicable Me

Uncaught crash with Despicable Me on Win 7 64, regardless of settings.

Back