The Guardian

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Deerwind, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Deerwind

Deerwind New Member

I've been trying to copy The Guardian for the last four days with ANY DVD and I'm also using a trial version of CloneDVD2. Cannot break the copy guards on this dvd. Is anyone out there having this problem and can anyone help?
    Thank you,
    Deerwind

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

With AnyDVD on, insert The Guardian. It will then show a log that should look similar to this.

With that being done, leave AnyDVD running and open your burning program (CloneDVD2) to burn the DVD.

3. Deerwind

Deerwind New Member

I tried it again and the message that comes up is "a read error occurred, the file maybe encrypted.
    Deerwind

4. Deerwind

Deerwind New Member

Read Error The Guardian

I tried it again and the message that comes up is "a read error occurred, the file maybe encrypted.
    Deerwind

5. DetroitBaseball

Please post the AnyDVD log for the movie.

6. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Try cleaning the disc and use a different drive as some drives are better than others on reading over these errors.

7. DetroitBaseball

File encrypted doesn't seem like that though. Usually it gives a different error for that.

8. Charlie

I was referring to post #4.

But after re-reading it I see the encrypted ordeal now.

9. DetroitBaseball

Maybe a firmware upgrade is available too, that's why I asked for the AnyDVD log. Useful information on it.

10. Zeta

Zeta Well-Known Member

No problems here backing up The Guardian using the 6.1.1.4 version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 :agree:

11. yarddog

yarddog New Member

i also use the latest anydvd and clonedvd,no problems,backing up any movies,sometimes the trial versions are not as good,as the purchased updated versions.:bowdown:

12. Charlie

The trial version is as good as the purchased one there is no limitations of use besides the 21 day trial part all is functional either way during trial mode.

13. lighting

lighting Member

used ripitfor me

I ripped it with rip it for me then used shrink to copy came out perfect

14. SLaTheR-

SLaTheR- Well-Known Member

Got this one with AnyDVD and shrink 3.2.

No problem!:clap: