• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Guardian

Deerwind

I've been trying to copy The Guardian for the last four days with ANY DVD and I'm also using a trial version of CloneDVD2. Cannot break the copy guards on this dvd. Is anyone out there having this problem and can anyone help?
Thank you,
Deerwind

With AnyDVD on, insert The Guardian. It will then show a log that should look similar to this.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 FDS3 JUL05 ,2006
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2069648 sectors (4042 MBytes)
Total size: 3959051 sectors (7732 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_GUARDIAN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
With that being done, leave AnyDVD running and open your burning program (CloneDVD2) to burn the DVD.

I've been trying to copy The Guardian for the last four days with ANY DVD and I'm also using a trial version of CloneDVD2. Cannot break the copy guards on this dvd. Is anyone out there having this problem and can anyone help?
Thank you,
Deerwind

I tried it again and the message that comes up is "a read error occurred, the file maybe encrypted.
Deerwind

Read Error The Guardian

Thank you,
Deerwind

I tried it again and the message that comes up is "a read error occurred, the file maybe encrypted.
Deerwind

Try cleaning the disc and use a different drive as some drives are better than others on reading over these errors.

Try cleaning the disc and use a different drive as some drives are better than others on reading over these errors.
File encrypted doesn't seem like that though. Usually it gives a different error for that.

No problems here backing up The Guardian using the 6.1.1.4 version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 :agree:

i also use the latest anydvd and clonedvd,no problems,backing up any movies,sometimes the trial versions are not as good,as the purchased updated versions.:bowdown:

i also use the latest anydvd and clonedvd,no problems,backing up any movies,sometimes the trial versions are not as good,as the purchased updated versions.:bowdown:

The trial version is as good as the purchased one there is no limitations of use besides the 21 day trial part all is functional either way during trial mode.

used ripitfor me

I ripped it with rip it for me then used shrink to copy came out perfect

Back