• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Good Year - USA Version

yakster

The current version of AnyDVD 6.1.2.5 does not recognize the CSS copy protection scheme for the USA version of the DVD title "A Good Year" which was released on DVD on Tuesday 02/27/2007. Does anyone know if SlySoft is actively working on a new version of AnyDVD for this new copy protection scheme?

Worked for me but it was tricky.

Ripped it with AnyDVD/DVD Dycrypter combo, no problems. I made a full backup with CloneDVD and it seemed fine. Made a Main feature backup and thats where the fun began. Got a backup with interviews and extras mixed in. Opened the file in Vobblanker and ran it through that then opened in Shrink and saw the problem.

There are 2 main features (what a waste of real estate) one that has the garbage and one without. I just picked the good one and backed it up with Shrink (no compression needed).

The current version of AnyDVD 6.1.2.5 does not recognize the CSS copy protection scheme for the USA version of the DVD title "A Good Year" which was released on DVD on Tuesday 02/27/2007. Does anyone know if SlySoft is actively working on a new version of AnyDVD for this new copy protection scheme?

while I am having trouble with Stranger than Fiction, I was able to make a backup of this title with no problems.

Pretty weird.

Back