• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Following Issues Persist with AnyStream 1.3.2.1

SAF

- Downloading The Virginian TV Series on AP. AS+ downgraded S04E09 from 1080P to 768x576. AS+ downloaded the previous 98 episodes at 1080P. After AS+ downgraded S04E09 to SD, all episodes after S04E09 are only downloadable in SD. I am entering the Episodes individually so it's not that batch download problem. Also now, the previously downloaded episodes are immediately downloadable in only in SD now. I am wondering if this is a AS+ bug. I've seen this behavior with the previous 1.3.x.x AS+ versions. Closed and reopened AS+, the same. Rebooted the PC, no change.
- Verion 1.3.2.1 now logs me off every time I change the season in The Virginian TV Series. F5 resolves the issue but I have to left click on the AS+ window first for F5 to work. Logging off is also happening on different AP TV series now.

Logfile attached. Hope that this helps..

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.1.astlog
    757 KB · Views: 0
Yep, confirmed. Seeing the same thing.

- Downloading The Virginian TV Series on AP. AS+ downgraded S04E09 from 1080P to 768x576. AS+ downloaded the previous 98 episodes at 1080P. After AS+ downgraded S04E09 to SD, all episodes after S04E09 are only downloadable in SD. I am entering the Episodes individually so it's not that batch download problem. Also now, the previously downloaded episodes are immediately downloadable in only in SD now. I am wondering if this is a AS+ bug. I've seen this behavior with the previous 1.3.x.x AS+ versions. Closed and reopened AS+, the same. Rebooted the PC, no change.
- Verion 1.3.2.1 now logs me off every time I change the season in The Virginian TV Series. F5 resolves the issue but I have to left click on the AS+ window first for F5 to work. Logging off is also happening on different AP TV series now.

Logfile attached. Hope that this helps..
Hi SAF, I will make sure the devs see your logfile. Believe me downgrading from 1080p to another res was not done on purpose, I think you know that it's a cause and effect. You fix one thing it has a negative effect, only sometimes on another. But does it actually log off? it continues to work on mine. I think, well I thought it was just a cookie issue but if you say different I believe you. Let's see what the devs say about this. Again, my apologies for your inconvenience. And yes the log file is always a must, thank you for providing it.

Back