• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue The file..........AnyDVDHD is not valid AnyDVD license!"

You are almost right. It's a fake error message when typical spam content has been detected in a message - and you got trapped...:dance::coolman:

However, I'll send you a PM in a minute. This should help, no more need to "spam" our support...
Hi. I have the same problem that redrocket... have a lifetime "Slysoft AnyDVD HD" license, and I'm considering the redrcoket's idea of buying again but with a discount. Could you help out, I would appreciate it a lot.
Thanks.

Bought an AnyDVD Lifetime back in 2010 ... bought another one in 2016 ... both times 20% off
Never looked back.
I know there are people that try to save money, no matter what the cost ... but meh ... for me it's just not worth the hassle

Sorry about that Stew, its the best we can do and we don't even have a 20% off now. :cry: The sale is over. So, is there anything else we can do for you?
Hi mate, sorry if I sounded a little straight forward. If I had of known I would of taken part in the 50% off sale you ran many years ago. But I understand that you have a business to run.

Hi mate, sorry if I sounded a little straight forward. If I had of known I would of taken part in the 50% off sale you ran many years ago. But I understand that you have a business to run.
Yes, that was a long time ago. ;)

Back