• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The equalizer blu ray

mrnicguy

I've just started getting successful copies of my bluray movies...........congrats to slysoft.....now I have a general question about a specific movie......"the equalizer". Does anyone have any suggestions as to the titles I should select to make a copy of JUST the Movie feature, without all the Directors conversation and interruptions? The MAIN MOVIE seems to have Director and Actor interpretations and How we made the movie stuff in it. I just want the flick.. haha
I hope I've started this thread on the right location.........if not I apologize now. jim

I've just started getting successful copies of my bluray movies...........congrats to slysoft.....now I have a general question about a specific movie......"the equalizer". Does anyone have any suggestions as to the titles I should select to make a copy of JUST the Movie feature, without all the Directors conversation and interruptions? The MAIN MOVIE seems to have Director and Actor interpretations and How we made the movie stuff in it. I just want the flick.. haha
I hope I've started this thread on the right location.........if not I apologize now. jim

Pick the correct streams within the preview player.

Back