• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Email I used is on your block list.

Turfgrass

I used an inappropriate email before I knew it was blocked...how can I get my license key?

You might have used a different email address for your forum account, so we cannot check what exactly happened here. If you send us a support request from the email address you are using for the forum, stating the email address that is blocking our communication and your name and purchase date, then we can send your license key to a different email address.
We do not block any email provider, but some email providers do not "like" our license keys and block us.

Thank you, My support request has been issued. I purchased the software earlier today. Thanks!

Back