The Durrells In Corfu: Season 4...Disc1DVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Michael McCollum, Aug 26, 2020.

1. I have tried 2 copies and anydvd gets locked up in same place.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Do you get an error message, and if so what is it?

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please try the latest beta version. It has the fixes for the latest discs.

4. It locks up at 29% in the 2nd stage with no message and vts 01_1 vob 3688715 in the 3rd stage with the typical message that allows you to retry. I have also tried 2 different burners with the exact same result.

5. I am using the latest bata version...8493

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Not according to the logfile you posted, you arent. If you are, a logfile from that version is required.

7. New logfile for newest bata version:

Attached Files:

8. James

Logfile is looking good, I see no reason, why it shouldn't work.

9. Thanks for getting back to me James!! Like I said earlier, I've tried 2 copies. Both came from different establishments. Have tried 2 different burners. Locks up on same exact spot. I have been using anydvd for SO many years. No program even comes close. I did try dvd decrypter and "rip it for me" on this particular disk just to see and they will recognize it, but not go any further. I have seen this before and eventually a new anydvd release will come out and take care of it. The disc lists approx. 7.3? gigs, but drops way down to about 21% compression.

10. psilberman

psilberman Guest

I'm having a similar error. I get the file i/o error at 30%.

Log attached

Attached Files:

11. James

Please specify the error message or post a CloneDVD logfile.

12. psilberman

psilberman Guest

I’m sorry to say that I have returned the disks so I can’t get a screen shot of the error now. I was ripping to hard disk as vob rather than using CloneDVD. When the replacement arrives, I’ll try again and post the exact error messages.

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then we won't be able to help you I'm afraid. And for the record, CloneDVD2 rips to vob too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk