• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Divergent Series: Insurgent Issues

JT!

Bluray takes a good 2 mins to load on the two media players I tried to use.

A few mins into the film, on MPC a notice came up telling me the usual info about piracy and how I might have ripping software open etc etc, blocking a good section of the movie, however I could still hear the audio. VLC didn't show this, however it skipped this portion of the movie.

Up to date all around. Any ideas or is this something that SlySoft haven't got around to yet?

That's not an anydvd issue. Mpc is simply picking the wrong playlist as it's not a licensed bluray player. That's nothing new, you need to manuay load the playlist that's specified in the status window.

If anydvd doesn't mention a specific playlist you need to provide a logfile as per stickies, without it we can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Bluray takes a good 2 mins to load on the two media players I tried to use.

A few mins into the film, on MPC a notice came up telling me the usual info about piracy and how I might have ripping software open etc etc, blocking a good section of the movie, however I could still hear the audio. VLC didn't show this, however it skipped this portion of the movie.

Up to date all around. Any ideas or is this something that SlySoft haven't got around to yet?
Up to date all around except that you are still struggling with free player software. Buy PowerDVD the next time it comes up for sale and end the struggle.

And please post a logfile if you think it's an AnyDVD problem, otherwise no one can help you.

Last edited:
Up to date all around except that you are still struggling with free player software. Buy PowerDVD the next time it comes up for sale and end the struggle.

And please post a logfile if you think it's an AnyDVD problem, otherwise no one can help you.

Roycal, as of today, Saturday, December 26, 2015, PowerDVD 15 Ultra is on sale for around $60--not the upgrade, but the full version.

According to Cyberlink, the sale does end today though.

Will work on the log file... sorry.

I don't get why what player i'm using should matter, I though ANYDVD-HD just gets rid of all protection and you watch the media file like any other?

Most free players just look at the disc and pick either the biggest playlist or the first major one they find in the playlist folder. If you were to play it back in a professional player such as PowerDVD then because it picks up on the full disc structure it would play back the correct playlist because it plays back the full disc structure.

Ah ok. Makes sense. Is there such thing as a free professional player? Or is that pretty much unicorn poop?

It's option 2 for the moment. The free/open source community is getting close but they aren't there just yet. The current method isn't real easy to do as well as it relies on extra filters/plugins.

The only sure way right now is a licensed player such as powerDVD.

Ah ok. Makes sense. Is there such thing as a free professional player? Or is that pretty much unicorn poop?

Or Fairy dust? PowerDVD is the most economical way to get the full HTPC experience with full Blu Ray compatibility.
There is no such thing as "free" professional playback players as the publishers of the playback software have to pay licensing fees to other entities for the right to publish playback software.

The open source community has been working for years to circumvent the licensed avenues but so far unsuccessful. PDVD is still the best solution and not that expensive on a sale.

Last edited:
Update: Cyberlink now says that their sale will end at the end of the year--December 31st.

One thing i don't get here, on the order side they claim that the PowerDVD 15 Ultra normaly cost $254 and its on sale now for $60, but when i add to cart (Download version) the normal price on it is suddenly $125 and my onsale price is $85

That's dumb. You'd have to contact them, and while you're at it tell them to apply there coupon code NY15, that should knock another 15% off. It currently brings that $85 down to $68 but that's still more than they advertise. It could be that you're charged for your states sales tax.

Found the problem, i'm located in EU, and here the sales price is 60€, guess thats why it cost more when the price was shown in $

Found the problem, i'm located in EU, and here the sales price is 60€, guess thats why it cost more when the price was shown in $
60 euros is not much more than $60USD.
You should contact them directly and give them the link to the $60USD price and Ch3Vr0n's (also in the EU) coupon code if you want to get it cheaper.

BTW this is a PDVD sale until the end of 2015 and ends in two days. The price goes back up to 3 digits starting on the New day of the new year. You won't have the chance to buy the full package again at this price ($60USD) for a long time. I added the $5USD extra to get a hardcopy version mailed to me :).

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and get an old copy of PowerDvD 10 ultra.

James, I couldn't find a old copy of PowerDVD 10 Ultra on Amazon, but I did find a new copy of CyberLink Media Suite 9 Ultra, which contains PowerDVD 10 Ultra, back in September for around $70--It is now around $82.

Even though Cyberlink stopped support of it last year (in 2014), as long as I have AnyDVD HD enabled, I can even use this old software to play the latest Blu-ray discs.

Thank you, James and Slysoft!!

Here's the logfile for the 2D version of Insurgent that AnyDVD 7.6.7.0 doesn't correctly detect the playlist obfuscation (ScreenPass?) on. It worked fine on the 3D version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_E_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Pete will respond when support is added, in the mean time set your drive hardware region to avoid future DVD CSS related problems.

Here's the logfile for the 2D version of Insurgent that AnyDVD 7.6.7.0 doesn't correctly detect the playlist obfuscation (ScreenPass?) on. It worked fine on the 3D version.

Looks like a slightly different 2D disc than others had previously posted, a developer will have to update it.
Should be 407.mpls if you just need to play/rip the main movie only and can't wait :)

Back