• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The divergent series Allegiant

David Mays

I get one of three different plays depending on how I use Handbrake to make my m4v and if I use PDVD16 or MediaPortal to play the movie. One way it goes for a while and then goes back to the beginning, another is to stop and tell me I am illegal (this is a very loose translation of what it said) and the third was really strange it stopped the sound with an error message but I have to watch it again to get to the point of the error. Maybe someone can see something in my log files. I just converted it again. This is a for sale product which I purchased and own. It came from Amazon.

Thanks to all of you. I have successfully loaded 1500 movies so my wife and I can choose what we want to watch without going through stacks and stacks of disks only to find someone put in back in the wrong sleeve. I use MediaPortal and Movie Collector to select my choice, both work well and MediaPortal allows me to mix music and pictures as well as watch TV.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_K_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Wrong section, post split & moved. Please do not hijack a DVD topic. DVD's don't have playlists, that's a blu-ray. That said, not an anydvd problem. Your disc is supported just fine. You need to tell handbrake to use playlist 897. Note: that handbrake doesn't use playlist numbers as on the disc, it likes to use it's own title numbers.

That's because it is French, they always have their own style.

@Ch3vr0n Thank you for your answer, I have tested and it appears to work correctly. I apologize for posting on the incorrect page. I though I had a movie problem and searched for the movie, found one entry which looked close and added my comment. I did not look at the specific topic, please forgive my lack of knowledge.

I will go back and test: "Try this: In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox." as posted by @DrinkLyeAndDie to see if it comes up with the same playlist 0897.

Again, thank you for you help.

@David Mays That won't work as the setting specifically states DVD Reading. That setting is a workaround for an issue that creates 4kb mp4 files out of DVD's. It has no impact at all on blu-ray playlist display.

Handbrake uses it's own internal title numbering.

eg: Title 00123 > Playlist 00897.mpls

You could always try cloneBD . It is available here:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupCloneBD1087beta.exe

It's on a untimed beta for now. The only difference to paid is that on non lossless transfers it puts a watermark in the top right-hand corner. But again only if video is converted and not lossless transfer. Is also the perfect companion to AnyDVDHD for Blu-ray. For many reasons one of which being using the playlist information .

Last edited:
Back