• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dictator

MovieFan

I may be missing something, but I am unable to rip this. I don't get any errors, but when I "rip to folder" it takes about 30 seconds and totals about 100MB in file size. When I open it in Handbrake it lists 3 tracks and the longest is 9 minutes.

I attached the log files, but this is an old title so I'm at a loss....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_THE_DICTATOR.ziplog
    486.1 KB · Views: 5
I may be missing something, but I am unable to rip this. I don't get any errors, but when I "rip to folder" it takes about 30 seconds and totals about 100MB in file size. When I open it in Handbrake it lists 3 tracks and the longest is 9 minutes.

I attached the log files, but this is an old title so I'm at a loss....
Log looks good. Can you try again? (Log creation resets downloaded content from the OPD)

Log looks good. Can you try again? (Log creation resets downloaded content from the OPD)
Funny.....it did find a track that is 1:23:13 now. I guess it was the OPD.

Ripping now. Will update once completed successfully! Thanks!

UPDATE: It worked great. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back