• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Descent 2, Blu-ray Disc

Michaelp800

Hi there

My Plextor PX-B320SA doesn't recognize the BD of the film "The Descent 2" (Europe, uncut version).

All other BDs are working perfect! The Disc is brand new.

The combo drive reads the disc for about 20 seconds, then it's quiet. And in the Windows Explorer I see: No disc inside.

What can I do?? :confused:

Hallo Community

Mein Plextor PX-B320SA Combo-Laufwerk (BD/DVDRW/CDRW) erkennt die BD des Films "The Descent 2" (ungeschnittene Version) nicht.

Alle anderen BDs funktionieren einwandfrei. Die Disc ist übrigens brandneu.

Das Laufwerk liest die Disc für etwa 20 Sekunden, danach ist es still. Im Windows Explorer sehe ich dann, dass keine Disc eingelegt ist.

Was kann ich tun? :confused:

@Frank
My idea for the other post was: Not all other speaking users take a look in the english forum. So I've posted it in both.

@Peer
Is a defect disc really possible? I have never had an issue like that on DVDs.

//EDIT
I can give u the log file of empty drive.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Again: disc bad

If you can't explore it then Windows doesn't see it.
No see = no copy.
Yes, it may play somewhere.
No, the is not an evil protection.

As Peer said: replace the disc.

Thank you for your answers anyway.
I get a new Disc on Friday.

If it will work? :D

Thank you for your answers anyway.
I get a new Disc on Friday.

If it will work? :D

OK! It was a brand new defect disc. They couldn't playback the movie in the shop either. I've got a replacement and got back the money (because this is a very seldom fail)!

Thanks. :clap:

Back