• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Departed

Sweeper

no problem with the Departed using AnyDvd6114 and CloneDvd 2903 8)

no problem with the Departed using AnyDvd6114 and CloneDvd 2903 8)
Did you think there would be? Just joking Sweeper, it good to hear as that title is not available yet where I live.:clap:

Could you post the contents of the Status window please? I'm curious as to what it has.

As for the movie, the best! Best film of the year! Deserves every award it is given.

Departed

Running 1 click DVD/anydvd. Cannot copy Departed or infamous (released yesterday). Keep getting an encryption message. Any help appreciated.

shaesq

Running 1 click DVD/anydvd. Cannot copy Departed or infamous (released yesterday). Keep getting an encryption message. Any help appreciated.

shaesq

I`m backing up The Departed right now with AnyDvd and 1Click sofar with no encryption warning. Do you have any other programs running in the background that may be trying to access your drive like Nero`s InCd, Roxio`s Drag To Disc, Sonic DLA or cd recording enabled on your drive?

I did it with AnyDVD and Shrink so it should be an easy one.

Could you post the contents of the Status window please? I'm curious as to what it has.

As for the movie, the best! Best film of the year! Deserves every award it is given.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
SONY DVD+-RW DW-Q58A UDS1 2005/05/30 14:16
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2070560 sectors (4044 MBytes)
Total size: 4141108 sectors (8088 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_DEPARTED
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Current version of 1Click and AnyDvd, extras, menus and subtitles selected burned with no problems.

I had no problem copying The Departed or Infamous(Movie Only)using 1Clickv.4.2.9.13 and AnyDvd v.6.1.1.4

shaesq
It would be helpful if you gave a little more info, like what was the exact error message?

Just copied "Departed" with "AnyDVD 6.1.1.4" & "CloneDVD2" with no problem last night.
bfl :agree:

Back