• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Courier

wtg2468

This is Lionsgate new release
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Log File Attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.4.0_Info_D_THE_COURIER.ziplog
    857.1 KB · Views: 6
What are you trying to say?

To provide another data point, I also found the 8.5.4.1 patch solved the problem. Great job!

I have version 8.5.5.0 and it does not crack the keys for this DVD. It only decodes one file which is a ~30 min commentary file. Guess I need to downgrade? Movie plays file on my PC.
Log file attached. The region code on my drive is set correctly (Region 1; USA).

UPDATE: I get the same error using version 8.5.4.1
upload_2021-6-2_14-28-25.png
upload_2021-6-2_14-37-54.png

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.5.0_Info_D_THE_COURIER.ziplog
    920.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.5.4.1_Info_D_THE_COURIER.ziplog
    920.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Unfortunately your region is NOT set correctly.

From the logfile:

HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU40N 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to set your drive hardware region. AnyDVD CANNOT be active while you do. You need to exit the tray icon completely (rightclick > exit), and THEN go into device manager and region tab. Surprise! :)

Unfortunately your region is NOT set correctly.

From the logfile:

You need to set your drive hardware region. AnyDVD CANNOT be active while you do. You need to exit the tray icon completely (rightclick > exit), and THEN go into device manager and region tab. Surprise! :)

Thanks but my region appears correct (it’s been set to this for a long time) and never had an issue before. Thoughts?
upload_2021-6-2_15-19-15.png

If Anydvd says it's not set, then it isn't. Anydvd operates at a level between the OS and the hardware. It emulates an optical drive. If you go into device manager wipe Anydvd is accent, you set the region on them emulated drive, not the real physical one. Just try it, exit the Anydvd so the tray icon is not active in the bottom right system tray, then go into device manager and check again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Please report back. Your case is strange since there are contradictary reports from your system. Reboot and try again.

Ok… so I uninstalled the DVD drivers and reinstalled them… all appears to be ok now! Very odd. Never had an issue before. Been using this drive for about 2 years.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance!

Reinstalling the barebones optical drive drivers doesn't magically set the region on a drive. I'd be curious what a new logfile looks like.

Reinstalling the barebones optical drive drivers doesn't magically set the region on a drive. I'd be curious what a new logfile looks like.

I'll upload a new log file Saturday; traveling now.

Back