• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Confessions Tour

OM1973

I've just bought and made a backup copy of Madonna's The Confessions Tour using AnyDVD and CloneDVD and it looks pretty bad :confused: The audio tracks are fairly good but the image in the main feature looks kind blured and with lots of small squares (pixelate i think this is called, someone correct me). I also did the same saving the image for further use to my hard disk with DVD decrypter and looks the same. Is this something to do with a copyguard protection that comes with it?... Is anyone had the same results with this DVD?

I've just bought and made a backup copy of Madonna's The Confessions Tour using AnyDVD and CloneDVD and it looks pretty bad :confused: The audio tracks are fairly good but the image in the main feature looks kind blured and with lots of small squares (pixelate i think this is called, someone correct me). I also did the same saving the image for further use to my hard disk with DVD decrypter and looks the same. Is this something to do with a copyguard protection that comes with it?... Is anyone had the same results with this DVD?

Does it look all pixelated when you try to watch the original disc on your computer?

No, it looks pretty fine. I just tried the same with Nero and using my laptop's DVD-RW and looks as bad as I described before.

No, it looks pretty fine. I just tried the same with Nero and using my laptop's DVD-RW and looks as bad as I described before.

To what extent did you compress the video?

Ohhh . . . wait. What type of blank media are you using?

Let's go through the steps please. visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 and answer the questions for me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back