• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the con is on

blaster27

I believe this title is screenpass protected. could someone please take a look.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_THE_CON_IS_ON_79C68231_6A9FA816.ziplog
    864 KB · Views: 6
ill check it again. it was definitely scrambled in the first 20 minutes of the film

ill check it again. it was definitely scrambled in the first 20 minutes of the film
The disc only has a single clip for the main movie and it's in only one playlist (701, I think).
So if it were to jump around, you'd have to notice the timeline and/or chapters jump around as well (in that case the BD-J code would be messing with you by actively seeking around, but I can't see any trace of that).

But if you can confirm that it really plays out of order, let me know.

i did it on a retry. it is definitely playing out of order, bigtime. its reading playlist 701. i tried it in both bd rebuilder and clone bd no luck

i did it on a retry. it is definitely playing out of order, bigtime. its reading playlist 701. i tried it in both bd rebuilder and clone bd no luck
OK, see my private message

Please describe an example of a scene, that is not playing back correctly.
I've watched roughly half of the movie now and can't see any inconsistencies.
Note that this already bad movie has terrible editing, so the scenes are cut and stitched together terribly, but that's not screen pass. So maybe that is what you're seeing?
Can you confirm that the original disc plays differently?

Ok, I'm going to assume, this was a false alarm for now. If not, just update the thread...

Back