• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Commuter

Joseph R Castro

Unable to record the "The Commuter" due to anydvd unable to crack the keys. My lastest download is 8240

Update to the latest beta and try again. If that fails, logfile FROM the beta please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I'm not able to backup The Commuter, either. Attached is my logfile.

After AnyDVD decrypts, I use handbrake to create an mp4.

Handbrake hangs with only about 1/2 of 1% of encoding complete. Behavior is the same both with and without LibDVDNav enabled.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    834.5 KB · Views: 14
I use handbrake to create an mp4.

Handbrake hangs with only about 1/2 of 1% of encoding complete. Behavior is the same both with and without LibDVDNav enabled.

Not anyDVD problem but one with handbrake

I'm not able to backup The Commuter, either. Attached is my logfile.

After AnyDVD decrypts, I use handbrake to create an mp4.

Use beta 8241 and it should work just fine. That title was released the same day as 8240, but AFTER 8240 was released.

How do I download the latest beta?

You simply click on the first sticky in this forum section. Beta versions can always be found on top of the relevant product's forum section.

Back