• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Commuter (Redbox-US)

I should have mentioned that my drive has burned plenty of Sony's before with no problem and that I lowered my speed to only 4X. All worked fine before I downloaded AnyDVD 8.2.4.3

I should have mentioned that my drive has burned plenty of Sony's before with no problem and that I lowered my speed to only 4X. All worked fine before I downloaded AnyDVD 8.2.4.3
AnyDVD has ZERO impact on burning, all AnyDVD's capabilities only affect reading one way or another.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I see the same behavior in between the rip with AnyDVD HD and the burn with CloneBD. Sometimes, when I enter a blank disc, Any jumps on it before CloneBD starts the burn and I get an error message. The way around it is to close Any (right click+exit) after you get the message to insert a blank disc.

I see the same behavior in between the rip with AnyDVD HD and the burn with CloneBD. Sometimes, when I enter a blank disc, Any jumps on it before CloneBD starts the burn and I get an error message. The way around it is to close Any (right click+exit) after you get the message to insert a blank disc.
I'll try that. Thanks.

Back