• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Cloverfield 3-Movie Collection - dump file

Hi.
I was trying to rip an 3-disc collection of "The Clovefield" movies and it did not worked, so AnyDVD HD created a dump file.
Not sure if the dump show this info but the drive I own is an ASUS BW-16D1HT (3.02, LibreDrive
Patched).
If any admin could assist me, I'll appreciate!
Thank you very much~

Read errors. Wash your discs with liquid soap and warm water. Dry them. Then wipe them with a microfiber cloth as used for cleaning glasses.

Read errors. Wash your discs with liquid soap and warm water. Dry them. Then wipe them with a microfiber cloth as used for cleaning glasses.
This is weird, I just received the discs here from Amazon, they're brand new
Unfortunately I don't have any other drive to test, damn...
Well, thanks for the help anyways!

It's a common issue that discs out of the box have an invisible film that makes them hard to read. Mainly UHDs since the disc structure is finer compared to regular BDs.

I will do a video if I think rocket science is needed but not for washing a disc. Ask your spouse but also men should have no trouble to do this.

Sometimes I've had to clean disks in the past.

Be very careful to use a non-abrasive cloth and clean gently to avoid scratches.

I've usually just used "Dawn" dishwashing detergent, then rinse with water and they've played fine.

I found that the drive you play it on may sometimes not read a disk so I use two different Blu Ray drives.

My main/faster one nearly *always* reads ok, but if it still get's errors after cleaning a disk, I try it in a second USB drive (older 8x LG) that then usually is able to read it.

The lasers and heads/technology between the two are different, so one drive might read a disk ok, but another gets errors.

Mike

Back