• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Captive, Region A, USA

Bubbator

Hi,
I was watching The Captive, when at about 1:23:33 the scene change seems utterly impossible(spoiler not included in post). Sure the movie is all flashbacks but this makes no sense. It's a Lionsgate film so I checked AnyDVD window for playlist, and none was listed. I played the original disc in PDVD Ultra 15 with and without AnyDVD active and got the same result at 1:23:33. (I tried MPC first to save time, but it would only render the original disc's main movie with AnyDVD active). Speed menu was enabled when I played it but did not come up.
Anyone who has seen the movie through might tell me that its just the way the movie's written...
Or is there a new way of messing up licensed software players?
Thank you!
B

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.2_Info_E_THE_CAPTIVE.ziplog
    882 KB · Views: 4
Or is there a new way of messing up licensed software players?

Not with the original disc and AnyDVD disabled.

There is nothing sinister on that disc that I can see. One single movie playlist and stream file.
I haven't seen the movie, but I'd say that is just how the movie is intended.

Back