• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Bronx is Burning

lesscan

I was able to copy the Bronx is Burning on to my hard drive using Any DVD & DVD Shrink, but it is not small enough to fit on a DVD-5. Any suggestions of how I can do this without re-authoring the DVD and losing the menus and special features?

@ lesscan

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Last edited:
bronx

Sorry for the confusion. I never really knew how to upload that information and now I do. Unfortunately, I no longer have the disc as I have loaned it out, however what I did do, was I went into DVD Shrink and selected "Open File" and backed up the files that were already backed up originally from the DVD. This allowed me to shrink them again enough to fit on a DVD-5 from 4598 MB to 4464 MB . I realize the quality may be affected but I am happy as long as I can copy the ENTIRE disc!

Thanks for your help!

Back