• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Bourne Ultimatum Blu-Ray/DVD Flipper

TheRaginCagin

As part of my Black Friday haul I picked up The Bourne Ultimatum. It is a Blu-Ray/DVD flipper, which I will admit I had not seen till I opened this one.

When I try to rip it with AnyDVD HD it crashes at 50-51% when it changes layers, I think. I followed the read error forum post and when I create the ISO from ImgBurn it plays fine (with AnyDVD HD active). Same for if I create an ISO with AnyDVD HD. Only when I try to rip it does it have an issue.

I am trying to troubleshoot to find out if something is wrong with my drive or the disc.

I have attached logs for the original Blu-Ray, ImgBurn, and the ISOs created from both ImgBurn and AnyDVD HD.

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• ImgBurn.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.3.8.0_Info_G_BOURNE_ULTIM (BR Log).ziplog
    337.5 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_7.3.8.0_Info_H_BOURNE_ULTIM (AnyDVD ISO Log).ziplog
    336.8 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_7.3.8.0_Info_I_BOURNE_ULTIM (ImgBurn ISO Log).ziplog
    336.8 KB · Views: 3
Back