• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Big Sick-USA Redbox

Again beta's don't fix playlists, the OPD does. But if you don't believe that, it's up to you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

LOL - I sure don't - because I waas able to get what I wanted. I'm not sure at this point if you don't get it, or you just want to be right.

Regardless, MY problem is fixed - beta or not - I was able to extract the movie I was having issues with - I don't know how to
make that any clearer.

As Ch3vr0n said, your problem wasn't fixed due to the beta but to an update on the online database. If that hadn't been updated then installing the beta would have made no difference.

It's not a case of him just wanting to be right, it's a case of clarifying the issue so that when others read the thread they know the real cause of the problem and how it is really fixed and that it has nothing to do with updating to the beta version

Last edited:
Again beta's don't fix playlists, the OPD does. But if you don't believe that, it's up to you.

OPD? WTH is an OPD anyhow. I'm guessing it should be an acronym everyone is supposed to know, but I don't. So, given that, I have ZERO
respect for someone that just keeps parroting the same old, same old. Not to mention it's a LOT rude.

If you want to make a point, make it a point MOST people will understand.

As I've said, the video ripped just fine for me at this point, but if you have something that might be useful in my future, and actually
help others here, I'm all eyes and ears. If not, I'll just consider it some kind of need to be dominant, and right, and I'll concede your
need and move on.

OPD is like OCD in ppl, It get's the info from a online database server

Online Protection Database: where anydvd gets is playlist info to properly handle decryption for screenpass titles. If the OPD doesn't have the proper info for your title, no amount of beta's will help

I also think it only works for registered versions of AnyDVD HD, But not sure on that, But i'm confident on registered versions only access the OPD.

Nope, under slysoft that was indeed the case where trial versions could not access the opd. Under redfox, the licensing mechanism changed and with it came the ability for trial versions to access the OPD :)

Nope, under slysoft that was indeed the case where trial versions could not access the opd. Under redfox, the licensing mechanism changed and with it came the ability for trial versions to access the OPD :)

I never used it as a trial, But i assume the trial has a limit in days to live

Yup 21days, the same limit under the old 'system'.

Back