• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Avengers 3D Blu ray

fandr78

I have this ISO of The Avengers 3D Blu ray,the size is 41.08 GB. I did not rip this,nor know what it was ripped with but i know it was 1:1 rip. OK, i then used DVDFAB to encode it with the "copy as 3D movie" option selected, to fit on a single layer blu ray. After completed, i used Imgburn. I don't have a 3D tv but my player is. I get that screen that basically reads either your tv and/or player is not 3d compatible. I was expecting this screen but i was testing it out.

I then loaned it to a buddy of mine,because i knew he had a 3D TV & Player. He got home tried it out. It did detected it as a 3d movie and at the main menu screen,he clicked play. The screen went black and after a few seconds,it went back to the main screen.

After he mentioned this to me,i figured it was the BD-Java protection. I then rip that same disc with Anydvd HD 7.0.7.1 with speed menu on,then used Imgburn. I then gave it back to my buddy to play again. On the anydvd speed menu,pressed play and movie played but only in 2D.

What did i do wrong? Did i need the Original 3d bluray in the beginning,instead of the ISO i got a hold of? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Well the real thing doesn't come out until September 25th, a full month from now, so it's hard to say without knowing exactly what it is you got a hold of.

You need the original disc, none of the pre-release websites I buy from have copies yet so I suspect this is a pirated torrent download.

Just for info, this film comes out in the UK on the 17th September

Last edited:
I have this ISO of The Avengers 3D Blu ray,the size is 41.08 GB. I did not rip this,nor know what it was ripped with but i know it was 1:1 rip. OK, i then used DVDFAB to encode it with the "copy as 3D movie" option selected, to fit on a single layer blu ray. After completed, i used Imgburn. I don't have a 3D tv but my player is. I get that screen that basically reads either your tv and/or player is not 3d compatible. I was expecting this screen but i was testing it out.

I then loaned it to a buddy of mine,because i knew he had a 3D TV & Player. He got home tried it out. It did detected it as a 3d movie and at the main menu screen,he clicked play. The screen went black and after a few seconds,it went back to the main screen.

After he mentioned this to me,i figured it was the BD-Java protection. I then rip that same disc with Anydvd HD 7.0.7.1 with speed menu on,then used Imgburn. I then gave it back to my buddy to play again. On the anydvd speed menu,pressed play and movie played but only in 2D.

What did i do wrong? Did i need the Original 3d bluray in the beginning,instead of the ISO i got a hold of? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Okay, you need to get the original disc back and post an AnyDVD HD log in the appropriate AnyDVD HD forum. Then give as much information as you can like the title of the disc and its country of origin, what you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred, if an error occurred at all. Lastly, try to provide the place and/or link where you purchase the disc from. Then the Slysoft Development Team will be able to see what's going on and tell you what to do next. I hope this helps.
Thank You.

Yes. This will work.

After looking into it,I'm not able to keep my hands on the original Blu Ray.

However, what is the proper procedure backing up A 3d BLU RAY W/ BD-Java Protection w/ Anydvd HD?

Thanks in advance.

simple. Insert Disc, right click fox tray icon, select "Rip to image", all done.

After looking into it,I'm not able to keep my hands on the original Blu Ray.

However, what is the proper procedure backing up A 3d BLU RAY W/ BD-Java Protection w/ Anydvd HD?

Thanks in advance.

To my knowledge, you need the original disc, because you have an ISO that was ripped with DVDFab and "The screen went black and after a few seconds,it went back to the main screen.", so that ISO isn't any good. You also said that " I then rip that same disc with Anydvd HD 7.0.7.1 with speed menu on,then used Imgburn. I then gave it back to my buddy to play again. On the anydvd speed menu,pressed play and movie played but only in 2D." I'm not to sure if AnyDVD HD deals with 3D movies, but I haven't seen any complaints from people trying to copy 3D movies, and only getting 2D. I guess that AnyDVD HD handles 3D movies fine. 8)

um a question for the knowledgable

the OP says that the ISO origionally was 1 to 1 but he used dvdflab to convert to a single layer. my understanding from other threads is that a 3d bluray can't be compressed. Am I incorrect in this assumption.

the OP says that the ISO origionally was 1 to 1 but he used dvdflab to convert to a single layer. my understanding from other threads is that a 3d bluray can't be compressed. Am I incorrect in this assumption.

That would be my next question. After rip to Image,how to compress if at all possible? Can you compress or must you use a DL Blu Ray?

You can't compress at the moment unless you want to convert it to side by side which loses half the resolution

yes you can compress the bdiso 3d 50gb to 3dbd25gb but its long process and u need almost 1000.00 software
people are doing compress to bd25gb(frame sequential) but its pricey

I think you missed a '0' on your pricing, Scenarist is just under the €10000.00 mark and if you wanted to keep menu's etc then you'd want BD Reauthor which is just under €4000.00, so essentially there is no way for normal people to shrink down a 3D Blu-ray.
Also I've used Scenarist for work and it's a real pain to get it to take in the streams from a decrypted 3D disc which is why I don't bother and just pay £3 for a DL BD-R disc. The amount of time and effort needed just to get the files into Scenarist makes it a waste of time

Can anyone direct me to instructions as to how to backup 3D movies? I have been using 1ClickCopyPro to backup regular DVD movies, and downloaded the 1ClickBlurayCopy which referred me to download AnyDVD HD.

I have the LG WH10LS30 which will write the DB-R-DL discs, but do not know the procedure for a 3D movie.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Can anyone direct me to instructions as to how to backup 3D movies? I have been using 1ClickCopyPro to backup regular DVD movies, and downloaded the 1ClickBlurayCopy which referred me to download AnyDVD HD.

I have the LG WH10LS30 which will write the DB-R-DL discs, but do not know the procedure for a 3D movie.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If you want a 1:1 backup of the 3D movies, use AnyDVD HD to "Rip to Image", then use ImgBrn to write it to a 50Gb Blu-Ray disc.

Back