• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Astronaut Farmer Region 2 Czech problem

Improperly uninstalled, maybe (uninstall program might do a bad job)

No, this is not a virus. I just guess something wrong with Vista x64 and Arcsoft.
I will try some cleanup in the meantime.

Reinstalled TME. Went to safe mode, followed your guide Webslinger and its all done.

Updated to 6.4.9.0. Stops with the same error as previous build. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_Astronaut.zip
    277.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Alright, december passed by and i tried to rerip Astronaut farmer with the latest AnyDVD 6.5.0.7. Still no luck though. Stops with Clone Map 2 error after repairing defective DVD structure.

Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_Astronaut.zip
    277.4 KB · Views: 8
Yes, it's about time that I fix this.... :eek:

Alright, december passed by and i tried to rerip Astronaut farmer with the latest AnyDVD 6.5.0.7. Still no luck though. Stops with Clone Map 2 error after repairing defective DVD structure.

Log attached.

Thanks for the log file

Hopefully, James will take a look

Will he? :clap:

Your guess is as good as mine. Another log file using 6.5.5.8 (or whatever the latest beta is) probably wouldn't hurt. James is obviously aware of this thread. There's not much more that I can do . . .

Last edited:
Back